Looking for your next IT role but feel like your search is just filled with 404 errors?
Look no further, our IT department is growing and we’re looking for a number of IT professionals to join our team on a 12 months fixed-term contract with a potential to be extended. Our IT department is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting all IT systems and infrastructure used at ALDI.
If you’re an ALDI shopper you will know we do things a little differently, and this job ad is no exception. We are not going to outline a series of specific IT skills or systems you need expertise in, because we are keen to hear from IT people with a broad range of experiences and skills who are ready for their next challenge.
You could work in any of the following National IT teams at our Head Office in Minchinbury, Western Sydney:
- IT General Support
- Purchasing and Logistics systems
- Buying systems
- Finance systems
- HR systems
- Networks and Store Hardware
- Security & Shared Services
- Web & SharePoint
- Servers, Storage and Back-ups
Our IT Specialists receive:
- Market leading remuneration ($100,500 - 119,700*)
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Free parking
- The ability to work in a dynamic team that uses technology to solve real business challenges
- Opportunity to work within an International IT community
- A comprehensive training program to get you started in your role
- Flexible work option available
So if you’re looking for something different…click the apply button and share with us your experience, skills, qualifications and which ALDI IT team you are interested working in. Our Recruitment Team will then review and connect with those who may be suitable for roles as they become available in their teams.
*Includes Superannuation. Remuneration varies depending on location and ALDI experience.