At ALDI, our people are the key to our success.
We are looking for people that not only ensure their work is completed to the highest standard, but can do so whilst balancing different priorities, tight deadlines and unexpected challenges.
As an Assistant Section Leader in our Distribution Centres, you will be responsible for supporting the Section Leader in supervising all Warehouse activities. Activities include :- receiving, picking & packing, inventory management, coordinating rosters and training new employees. It’s a demanding role that requires you to be self-motivated and results driven. Prior leadership and logistics experience is a must.
It's essential you possess a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to changing situations. The role is all about motivating and developing a team of people - success in this will be your biggest reward, but also your biggest challenge.
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration - $32.55 + penalties
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Comprehensive training and development
- First class equipment and Distribution Centres
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Excellent team culture - work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
You will be responsible for:
- Helping develop, lead and motivate a capable Logistics Department of the highest quality and standard
- Using initiative to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work in his / her area of responsibility
- Assisting with the coordination of stock picking schedules
- Assisting with rostering and coordination of team members
- Operating machinery in a safe and efficient manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Logistics experience, in a management capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Confident and engaging communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
ALDI as an employer: For the planners, the coordinators, the ones who strive for every efficiency. A role in one of our Distribution Centres will place you in ALDI's engine room - disciplined, structured, and constantly striving to achieve goals. With all the challenges of supporting a rapidly growing operation, you'll be supported by great conditions, generous remuneration and a culture that'll bring out the best in you.